Monday, May 17, 2010

Funniez #6 & Funniez #7

Sorry about the lack of a strip last week. Was busy with things.

To make up for it, this week's update will include two strips!

First strip:

Funniez - May 13, 2010

It's about the recent elections in the U.K. I know it has the same artwork as one of my other strips, but the dialogue is different.

Second strip:

Funniez - May 17, 2010

I'm not a big astronomy fan nor do I ever want to be, but I did enjoy doing this strip alot. In fact, it's one of my favorites. It's basically a joke about what happened to that red ring that disappeared from Jupiter's surface recently. And anybody who's heard of BP (British Petrolium) recently will definitely get the joke.

I used photo reference for this one. Unfortunately, I couldn't recreate Jupiter because I had trouble drawing it. But I did recreate the BP logo though.

Hope you like it! Feel free to comment.

~KMR

Images of Jupiter and BP are not owned by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment